Today, we got word that one of our little guys won't be back to school. He is in constant pain, and isn't expected to live much longer. I can almost type this without bawling. The joy we've had with him in our lives is unbelieveable. Please love and enjoy all your family for as long as you have them. Thanks for being in my life.
Love Mom
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I know how you feel... our prayers are with you!
I'm Sorry Becca!! This scenario brought back past memories of emotional trauma and heart ache that I have experienced. It's a miracle that we live through it sometimes. God bless!!
Oh Becca, I'm sorry for you but you have to remember how wonderful it will be for the little one.
With all the love and service you put into the children, I'm sure that you will have joyful celebrations with them on the other side.
You are so special!
Love you!
Janet
Thanks everone. He'll be able to have the stronger pain medications now. It helps to know they can help a little that way.We had to notify the "related services" people today. Then we started getting all the equipment back to the district for the next kids who need it. It was another emotional day for us. I picked up another student on my newest schedule. It is nice to have another one who will progress.
Thanks again for the support. I love you all
Becca
Love you sis, let me know if there is anything I can do. Sorry.
What sad news. I have heard you talk of him for so many years, and I'm sorry to hear that his condition has deteriorated so much. Thanks for your advice to live life to the fullest everyday. We love you.
Post a Comment