Dad and I took a quick trip up to see Emily. Her mom's viewing was well attended. I was lucky enough to get to talk to Emy before staggering out. Her mom looked restful and pretty. We're so grateful that Brenden and Emily were able to spend this last year with her parents. Hard though it is to watch a loved one suffer, it helps to be able to assist them in their need. Emy and Brenden are very caring people. I love you both.
It's great being able to talk with Marc on the phone. We're able to exchange info. Love you all. I'm happy Chandler was able to be baptized. And that he was pleased about it, too. I'm pleased to hear that you're all staying active in your different interests.
I wasn't functioning very well when I talked with Kristie. I Hope the concert went as hoped for. I love you and am sorry we didn't have time to drive on out to see you. I'd also have liked hearing the concert. We just don't know how to be in two places at the same time.
We still haven't heared from Des since his last blog update in Dec. We love you and wish you well. Please write.
Brian called for the waffle iron brownies recipe today. We used to use that as an excuse for calling grandma. "I need the recipe for..."."How is everyone?" Some of our best visits! Love talking to you. Love to all your family.
We enjoy Rebekah's blog items. Troy's picture at the beach looks almost like Des. Rebekah and baby look great. We're anxious to get to know her and her new cousin when they arrive.
Brenden and Emy are still going to be living in Pennsylvania. We miss you and your dogs. Hopefully we'll get to see you when your little one arrives. Em thanks for letting me touch your tummy. I know it's an imposition, but I love it.
Allergies had me asleep most of the way home today. Dad stays awake from the pain that is his back. He mostly just laughs at how fast I blink out. It does frustrate him when he's trying to have a conversation. Then he calls me his pet rock.
I'm going to try sleeping so I can, maybe, stay awake at school, tomorrow.
Lots of love to all of you.
Mom Becca
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment