Happy Mothers' Day! to all you moms.
Thanks, kids, for letting me be your mom. I love it. I love you. and I loved being able to watch you all grow up. I'm pleased with how you are becoming the best you can be. Keep working on it. Enjoy life. Each stage has its good and bad. It is your choice which part you choose to concentrate on. Learn the happiest lesson you can in every thing that comes your way. Its the best option available! Be smart enough to take it.
Dad bought me some beautiful roses yesterday, and some really good chocolates. We're going to go camping around Lake Powell this weekend, and take the ferry. We're looking forward to that. Dad bought a new tent for us to try out. He has enough trouble with his back that he figured he could wait for me to help set it up. The van works if we have trouble with the tent.
I only have 2 weeks of school left!!! It comes to an end before the kids and teacher get violent with each other. Thankfully!!!
We're excited about familly visits this summer. We're excited about the babies that are coming. And the birthdays coming up, Alista, Sarah, Nicole, Troy, Des, JoAnn, Brenden, Brian, Marc, and Kristie. Also anyone else I forgot to list. Have a fun summer!
Love
Mom Becca
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks mom (and dad) and happy mother's day to you. I have many great memories growing up and am thankful for all that you and dad did for us. Enjoy the weather for us and we'll see you in 2-2.5 months (it's so nasty and oppresively hot here in Alabama already). Hope you guys have fun on your trip.
Post a Comment