If you see a time on here you will realize my feet aren't being user friendly, again/ still. We've been up since 3:19. I frequently check email about this time.
Dad went for his third accupuncture treatment yesterday. He hasn't felt it to be very beneficial. The therapist did'nt talk very positively either. So Dad isn't going to spend any more money on that. I used Naproxin 4 times in the week after my treatment, so we added accupuncture to my ever expanding do not use list.
The summer monsoons have arrived!!! One of my favorite things! I love the smell, the sound, the feel, and everything else associated with the storms. The farmers got a "once-every-50-year" storm for several days a week ago. It came down soft and slow enough to soak in, at the right time! It didn't fill the reseviors, but did fill the ground.
We like our new tent. Easy to errect, spacious enough for our double bed air matress and 2 chairs with a tv tray table. It even advertizes a closet!
My feet almost stopped hurting for a moment. I thought I could get back to bed. I wasn't quite fast enough. Hopefully soon.
I love all of you. I'm proud of the lives you're all living. I miss all of you. I'm excited to see you this summer. You're welcome here anytime.
Be happy in your life experiences. Choose the happiest lessons from what you see. Be strong. Love your families. I'm blessed to have been with you.
I Love You!
It's 5:07 now. I'm going try sleeping again. Bye
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment