I never was good at trying new things. Think I'll leave this one alone too! Hope you guys are having fun and feeling well. I'll trade you weather too. Yesterday it hit about 75. Too hot for me, I want snow, enjoy it for me. And your pics of the lands back home made me miss it as well. Can't wait to use my rappelling gear again. Adios and take care.
Well, Troy, don't come here right now for any heat relief...we've been 70 to 75 in the day also for about 2 weeks or so. It's fine with me if that stays for another week or two, to give me a chance to winterize (button up) the carport for the winter, pour a little slab of concrete (so I don't have to take care of the bags that are in the way all winter), and so forth. Mom says "hi" and thanks for your blogspot news...it's fun to be able to keep up with all of you. (I keep bugging Marc and Kristie to get a website, and Brian, so we can all keep track better.)
Hi Becca and Poco! Don't know if you're aware but all of Kristie's girls have their own blogs now. You can check my blogroll for the links. There are 16 blogs by family that I am aware of and most are your kids and grandkids:)
4 comments:
I never was good at trying new things. Think I'll leave this one alone too! Hope you guys are having fun and feeling well. I'll trade you weather too. Yesterday it hit about 75. Too hot for me, I want snow, enjoy it for me. And your pics of the lands back home made me miss it as well. Can't wait to use my rappelling gear again. Adios and take care.
Well, Troy, don't come here right now for any heat relief...we've been 70 to 75 in the day also for about 2 weeks or so. It's fine with me if that stays for another week or two, to give me a chance to winterize (button up) the carport for the winter, pour a little slab of concrete (so I don't have to take care of the bags that are in the way all winter), and so forth.
Mom says "hi" and thanks for your blogspot news...it's fun to be able to keep up with all of you. (I keep bugging Marc and Kristie to get a website, and Brian, so we can all keep track better.)
Yuck! I'm with Troy. Don't think I'll try that. LOL
Janet
Hi Becca and Poco! Don't know if you're aware but all of Kristie's girls have their own blogs now. You can check my blogroll for the links. There are 16 blogs by family that I am aware of and most are your kids and grandkids:)
http://www.janetwalgren.wordpress.com
Post a Comment