Sunday, October 12, 2008
Oct. winter
I tried earlier today, but the computer wouldn't let me in. When Dad came home, it made him try twice to get in. I figure it was thinking I was still on. Yesterday, we got winter again. The wind was real strong. We were watching Monument Valley blow through most of the day. Late in the afternoon we could finally see the mountain. The downtown thermometer showed 36. This morning at church time dad retrieved our items from Lopez's yard. There wasn't ANY wind. The temp was 34 when we passed the sign at the Visitors' Center. It's been cold, cloudy, and wintery all weekend. We're trying to make fruit leather now. We have peaches, plums, and apples. We added some Crystal Lite to make the flavor more intense. So far so good. We got a new camera the other day. It's not as good as what Brenden uses, but I'm not as good at seeing things either. It is several steps up from the one we broke. And it is much easier to shoot a picture when you're not having to hold the batteries in while clicking the button. I'm enjoying blogging with all of you. Please keep updating. Love to all of you, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Brrr!! The high is 70 here!
Hey, what kind of camera did you get? We can't wait to see some pictures! :D
We got a GE A830. It has some fun features. We still haven't figured them all out (in ANY of the languages),yet. We're trying to get pictures on the blog spot, but don't always manage what we want. Thanks for writing. Love Mom
Post a Comment